WHALES & WINELANDS SCENERY
This full-day combination of the Hermanus region of South Africa’s Western Cape combines a boat trip to see the magnificent Southern Right Whale, and a chance to stop for lunch in the surrounding area. Then, it is back on the scenic road to Cape Town, through wild and remote ravines and rugged coastline.
- Look out for the mighty Southern Right Whale on a boat trip in Hermanus • Drive along scenic Cape Peninsula roads
- Enjoy a local lunch in lovely surroundings
SHARK CAVE DIVING
Get up close and personal in complete safety with a Great White shark, xperience the adventure of a lifetime all-inclusive, full-day shark cage diving tour in False Bay or Gansbaai.
- Drive along scenic Cape Peninsula roads • Receive a boat safety briefing, a short introduction on the Great White Shark activity and what you can expect with regards to the Cage Dive
- Enjoy a local lunch in lovely surroundings
CAPE TOWN TO GARDEN ROUTE IN 3 DAYS
Be mesmorized by the extraordinary natural beauty and fascinating flora and fauna of the delicate mountain, forest, lagoon and coastal eco-systems on the Garden Route and the warm hospitality of the Karoo
- Cape Town • Route 62 • Cango Caves • Ostrich Farm • Knysna • Albertinia • Cape Algulhas • Hermanus – Whales (seasonal)
CAPE TOWN TO GARDEN ROUTE IN 5 DAYS
Travel from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth along South Africa’s famous Garden Route. Experience whale watching, explore caves, hike in indigenous forests and relax on pristine beaches. A popular tour taking in all the highlights of the Garden Route.
- Cape Town • Route 62 • Cango Caves • Ostrich Farm • Knysna • Wilderness • Plettenberg Bay • Storms River • Tsitsikama National Park • Port Elizabeth • Albertinia • Cape Algulhas (Southern tip of Africa) • Hermanus – Whales (seasonal)
CAPE PENINSULA TOUR
Starting in the Mother City, we journey around the Cape Peninsula taking in all the highlights and breathtaking beauty of this worldrenowned region. Travel through historic suburbs, charming fishing villages and some of the most breathtaking mountain and ocean scenery in the world on your way to Cape Point.
- Experience Clifton • Camps Bay • 12 Apostles • Hout Bay Seals • Atlantic Ocean • Chapman’s Peak drive • Cape Point Cape of Good Hope • Boulders Penguins Colony • False Bay and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens • Drive past Cape Town University and Groote Schuur Hospital where Prof Chris Barnard performed the first human heart transplant.
HALF-DAY TOWNSHIP TOUR
Drive through District Six and then to Langa, the oldest black township. Tour continues to Philanni Empowerment Centre.
- Drive through District Six • Visit Langa • Philani Development Centre
KARAMAT – CAPE MAZAARS
Kramats (Mazaars), the holy shrines of Islam, mark the graves of Holy Men of the Muslim faith who have died at the Cape. The positioning of the kramats is said to fulfil a 250-year-old prophecy that a “circle of Islam ” will be formed around Cape Town. This circle starts at Signal Hill with four separate kramats, continues to the site at Oude Kraal, then Constantia, and further to the famous kramat of Sheikh Yusuf at Faure (Macassar). The old tomb on Robben Island completes the circle.
- Walking Tour of the Bo-Kaap Malay Quater towards Tuan Guru, Kramat in the Muslim cemetery in the Bo Kaap • The graves of Sheikh Abdurahman Matebe Shah Klein Constantia • Sayed Mahmud, in Constantia, the oldest known sites of deceased Auliyah (Friends of Allah) • Sheikh Abdurahman • Sheikh Yusuf, buried at Faure, is probably the most famous Auliyah at the Cape.
CAPE WINE, ORCHARD & OLIVE FARMS
Our Tour is the chance to experience our history, culture, arts, nature, wildlife, activities and food. Among the most beautiful areas in the country they offer panoramic views of majestic mountains, historic towns and homesteads, lush green countryside, farms and much more.
Experience the tour with a visit to Paarl, from there to Franschhoek and then Stellenbosch
CAPE TOWN SAFARI – INVERDOORN
Situated two and a half hours from Cape Town, Inverdoorn is one of the most interesting and thrilling sightseeing routes within the Western Cape. Sprawling across 10 000 hectares in the Ceres Karoo. The reserve is home to an abundance of wildlife, including the Big Five and offers thrilling safaris.
- Stop at various wine farms to sample some of the best wines within the region • Enroute a variety of food stalls that guests can enjoy and stock up on, such as cheeses and olives • Three-hour game drive across the 10 000 ha game reserve in an open safari vehicle in search of the Big 5.